Workplace Issue?

One of your union’s primary functions is to enforce the contract that you work under. The union does this by representing student-workers during the grievance procedure, which can include everything from informal discussions with your department to formal meetings with the university’s Labor Relations department. If you have a concern about your workplace, please fill out this form.