UAW 2865 hosts several committees which work to further union advocacy around specific topics. If you’re interested in joining a committee, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a leader from the committee will reach out to you. Committees are open to all UAW 2865 members; no prior experience is required. You can see a list of existing committees and their chairs below.
- Anti-Sexual Violence & Sexual Harrassment Committee
- Contact: Gaby Barrios (UCLA)
- International Committee
- Contact: Samuel Chan (Berkeley) or Tania Osorio (Berkeley)
- Political Organizing Committee
- Contact: Michelle Kim Gardner (Irvine)
- Health & Safety Committee
- Contact: Somchate Wasantwisut (Riverside)
- Housing Committee
- Contact: Connor Jackson (Berkeley)
- Anti-Policing Committee
- Contact: Rafael Jaime (Los Angeles)
Contact email@example.com to be put in touch with a committee.